Performance marketing is a form of online marketing, where the advertisers pay for specific actions. This actions may be a click, sale, lead etc.
Let’s have a look on the essentials of performance marketing-:
- How performance marketing works
- Things we need to know
- An overview of the top platforms
Performance Marketing Strategy
If performance marketing is about paying for action, it pays to have a strong grasp on the various strategies most commonly used, and the actions most commonly measured.
- Cost Per Impression (CPM): The amount an advertiser pays a publisher per one thousand times that their advertisement is shown
- Cost Per Click (CPC): The amount an advertiser pays only when their advertisement is clicked on
- Cost Per Sales (CPS): The amount an advertiser pays only when a sale is directly generated by an advertisement
- Cost Per Leads (CPL): The amount an advertiser pays when they receive a sign-up from an interested consumer as a direct result of their advertisement
- Cost Per Acquisition (CPA): The amount an advertiser pays when a specific action, such as a sale, a form completion, or a click, occurs
Top performance marketing channels
1. Native advertising
2 Push advertising
3 Pop advertising
4 Search Engine advertising
5 Social Media advertising
Affiliate Marketing Software Platforms
2 OFFER 18
Content Performance Marketing
Content performance marketing is the intersection of content marketing and performance marketing, where advertisers create, publish, and distribute content they feel is most relevant to their desired audience while simultaneously working to meet demand, optimize, and measure the success of the content.